Friday, December 26, 2008

Right Idea "Our World"

Right Idea "Our World" LP, this band hails from Cleveland, OH. When I heard about this band the first time, i was so excited to hear them. Took me a while to find out how to get a listen, then finally my good friend Mike Taylor had a cassette tap in his van. From the first listen I was stoked on this band, Super powerful words with a youth crew sound, at this point not many bands are doing this or are gaining any kind of popularity for it. Enough bullshit on to the review.
This record is awesome, I really enjoy it from start to finish. Lyrics are great, music is awesome. Short songs, which makes for a short listen. A side has the majority side of the short songs, and B side has the longerish songs(think like 2 minutes). Songs about growing up, the straight edge, ect. Good listen, only complaint. I wish that there were more songs( ONLY 8). oh well. I think it's sold out as of now, but there's rumors of a repress. Also this record is only on vinyl, whats up 2008!(no complaints about that)


Blue 1/200, Thanks Jeff!



Awesome art work on this record with an even better lyric sheet(think Judge, Gorilla Biscuits vinyl packages) It's really awesome, really makes yah think that it came straight out of the 80's.


Order here, maybe. Last time I heard React! only had 10 left about 3 weeks ago, and the you might be able to order it from the dudes, email them!
Right Idea


Jacob/We All Go Down Together Webzine

No comments: